Saturday, December 26, 2009

The SERIES OF EVENTS THAT LED TO THE DISCOVERY OF THE TWO INTERDEPENDENT GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE: 1) The Great Mystery of Marriage, and 2) The Great Mystery of The True Gospel of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom!



My 20-year Marriage problem that started in the original Worldwide Church of God (WCG) and ended by its offshoot -- Philadelphia Church of God (PCG) resulted to my strong desire to really dig deep and understand Marriage. I want to know and understand why Marriage is the number one problem in the Churches, and in the whole world. My intense research on Marriage (with prayers) led to God's surprising revelations about the Great Mystery of Marriage (GMOM); and then to the even more surprising discovery of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, which was later on revealed to me by God as the True Gospel! This secret Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom is directly related to God's Covenant, which is a Marriage Covenant (Psalms 25:14).

By: LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST, MINISTRY OF LIFE

Understanding the Mystery of Marriage will give you God's perception that will open to you other panorama of God's Truth that we cannot see any other way! The True understanding of Marriage is the launching pad for many Biblical understanding! This means that those Pastors, Priests, Rabbis, and their Churches that do not understand the Great Mystery of Marriage, are not teaching the Truths of God in the Bible!

The following are the series of events that led me to the in-depth research of the subject of marriage; that led to my discovery, or to say it more accurately -- God's revelation to me of His Great Mysteries of Marriage and the True Gospel of Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom!

September 21 - 27, 2002. Feast of Tabernacles (FOT). As the subsequent events unfold, this became my 8th and last FOT in the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG). My first FOT in PCG was in 1994. About one month before FOT 2002, Mr. Cara suspended my wife and I from Church attendance, just because my wife and I were not in speaking terms. Just before this 2002 FOT, we were allowed to return to the Church and were able to attend this FOT 2002 in Baguio City, the Philippines.

December 1, 2002. My wife went out from our home without my knowledge. She brought my daughter to her sister in the province of Bataan without my knowledge and approval. I tried to contact my wife on the phone for some explanations and to request them to return home. My daughter answered me on the phone, but my wife would not talk to me.

December 4, 2002. Mr. Pedrito Cara, the senior PCG Minister in the Philippines at that time, informed me (on the phone) that the PCG Ministry decided to separate me from my wife and daughter. This, he said, was in consultation and approval of Mr. Russell Williams, the PCG Regional Director of Australasia. This ministerial decision resulted in the termination of our 20-year marriage in the Church. Moreover, I was told not to attend the following Sabbath services because I was also suspended from the PCG, Mr. Cara added.

December 7, 2002. First Sabbath of the month of December. On this Sabbath took effect the suspension (which is a kind of disfellowshipment) declared by the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG) against me. This suspension terminated my 8-year stint and active service in the PCG. I am now in the 9th year since I went out from the original Worldwide Church of God (WCG).

I just stayed at home, now all alone, spending the holy hours of this significant Sabbath communing with and praying to God the Father; asking Him what is the meaning and purpose of this latest fiery trial in my life. "What is now the future in store for me, Father? You know the sincerity and integrity of my heart, and I totally trust in you, to vindicate me against my accusers. What do you want me to do now? What do you want me to be?"


To give some comforting answers, God's Spirit led me to the following Scriptures (Psa 32:8, 37:23-24, Jer 10:23); 
  • I WILL INSTRUCT YOU and TEACH YOU IN THE WAY WHICH YOU SHOULD GO; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you. (Psa 32:8 MKJV) 
  • ...the way of man does not belong to man; IT IS NOT IN MAN who walks to direct his Steps. (Jer 10:23 MKJV) 
  • A Man's steps are established by the LORD, and He takes pleasure in his way. (Psa 37:23 HCSB)
  • Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.  (Psa 37:24 KJV)
January 11, 2003. I wrote a letter to Mr. Gerald Flurry, the Pastor General of the Philadelphia Church of God, and faxed it to PCG Edmund Headquarters USA. I explained my case and asked for a righteous judgment. I received no reply whatsoever.

February 1, 2003. This was the 9th Sabbath I was absent or suspended from the PCG fellowship. This was the 8th Sabbath since I prayed and inquired God the Father about my new direction in life as a result of this new trial. A heavy downpour of revelation was given to me on this very memorable Sabbath! I was led by God's spirit to the first 8 chapters of the book of Psalms. Using the Companion Bible, I studied the chapters deeply. I realized then that God the Father was comforting me and also answering my prayer and inquiry last December 7, 2002. 


The first 7 chapters of the Book of Psalms exactly describe what I felt with the same trial that King David experienced. Comforting words from God given to King David are now directed to me. In other words, God answered my prayers through the first 7 chapters of the book of Psalms!

April 12, 2003. It was officially announced at Quezon City congregation, that I am disfellowshipped (with a classification of "self-disfellowshipped") by Mr. Cara through Mr. Nick Antonio, a local Church Elder. This is the 19th Sabbath since I was suspended from Sabbath attendance last December 7, 2002.

September 6, 2003. First Sabbath of the month of September. This is the 40th Sabbath since I was suspended from attending PCG last December 7, 2002.
 

NINE: The FINALITY OF JUDGMENT

Looking back to the previous events I noticed that the number 9 was also appearing several times. Going to appendix 10 of the Companion Bible, it says that number 9 denotes finality of judgment.

NINE. Denotes Finality of judgment. It is 3 x 3, the product of Divine completeness. The number nine, or its factors or multiples, is seen in all cases when judgment is the Subject. -- Companion Bible (App. 10)

I was led by God's Spirit to Psalms 9, and I was surprised to learn that Psalms 9 is talking about God's final judgment to His people and the world, to the Righteous and the Wicked. And the verse 9 of Psalms 9 (Psalms 9:9) is talking about the people like me, who was oppressed and in trouble! Study the whole chapter 9 of Psalms! 



Continued on Part 32 > THE UNIVERSE VISION OF PSALMS 8 AND THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES REVEAL THE GREATNESS OF GOD'S NAME! This is A New Beginning Revealing The Great Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven; But, Only To Babes and Little Children. This is To Stop And Silence God's Enemies And The Avenger!

Or proceed to:  DO YOU REALLY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND GOD'S ORIGINAL DESIGN AND PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE? Don't Be Too Sure You Know! For You Know Nothing Yet, as You Ought to Know!

Copyright 2013, 2014 © Lope Columna

No comments:

Post a Comment